Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dinner in 1, 2, 3

I finally made myself a dinner worth sharing!

I put it together in three easy steps. 

1. Black beans 
(canned, rinsed, about a half cup)


2. A little barbeque sauce... this stuff is great. 
I added maybe a teaspoon to the beans, then heated up.

3. And the STAR ingredient... roasted butternut squash!
All together... 
With a spinach, chopped heirloom tomato, homegrown carrots and pine nut hummus.
Totally delicious and full of antioxidants. And... vegan? I don't see any dairy, do you?


Dessert was in honor of Zak's upcoming camping trip - S'mores!
(not vegan)


I am off to edit some photos from this weekend. Didn't this one turn out nice?
Have a great evening :-)

1 comment:

Lindsay @ Summit Sandwiches said...

Yum. That looks super easy and delicious. Can't wait to try it out...including the dessert of course. Can't forget that. :)