Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday already?

Happy Monday to all... hope that everyone had a great weekend. I am looking forward to this week, I've got lots planned! 
- Monday: Hanging out with Kathie (Zak's mom) and Hannah (Zak's bro's girlfriend)
Not sure what our plans will be, maybe a late dinner?
- Tuesday: Attending the Milwaukee premiere of Public Enemies, the new Johnny Depp movie about John Dillinger (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
- Thursday: No Doubt concert at Summerfest!
- Friday / Saturday / Sunday: Summerfest, hanging out with some of my sister's friends in town from St. Louis, street festival my work is doing with Pabst Blue Ribbon (STOKED!), packing for next week's vacation in Boston, Zak comes home!
This morning, Tina from Carrots 'N' Cake wrote about Monday mini goals, which are small weekly goals that you set for yourself at the beginning of the week, thinking about all that you have planned. 
My Monday mini goal is to plan out my indulgences; this week in Milwaukee we have a huge music festival called Summerfest that runs until Sunday. I am planning to go at least twice and will need to save some calories for the great champagne (classier than beer eh?), sampler platter of appetizers and other yummy treats that are available only this one week per year. This will mean making sure to get my veggies in early each day, a la Green Monster - and eating lighter before heading to the festival grounds. Next week, my mini goal will have to do with my vacation in Boston!
On Saturday, I had a great time at Riverfront Pizzeria with my first experience taking photos of everything, food blogger style! I will be posting the full review and photos early this week. Here's a preview of the eats:
Thanks for reading, have a great day!

No comments: