Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Lovin' my Job

Greetings! TGIF... for serious.
Two awesome things today:
1. Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood from "Whose Line Is It, Anyway?!" are playing the Pabst this weekend and happen to be filming both shows for future release on DVD. I've loved Colin and Brad's shows here each year, they are incredible actors and comedians. If you have the chance, I highly recommend their live show. Be sure to check them out when they are in your town!
Back to my point - I walked into the theater and up the stairs toward my office, and noticed a setup for an interview!
How cool is that? They are gonna be filming their interview right outside of my office!
Obviously, I will be quiet and courteous while they tape the interview... but may just have to take a few peeks around the corner as well ;-) It's the random stuff like this that makes me pinch myself to make sure this is truly my job.
2. Other awesome thing = a kick-ass bowl of Starbucks Perfect Oatmeal.
Main reason this rocked? It was FREE - I redeemed a coupon that 'bucks had mailed to me. Also, the texture this morning was spot on, sometimes their oatmeal can be a little dry or weird. Today, this was indeed Perfect Oatmeal - creamy, piping hot and delicious.
I added about 1/2 of each: Nut medley, dried fruit and brown sugar.
Off to work. Got a ton to do today. Cheers!

No comments: