Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Live from Point Fish Fry & A Flick

Tonight's post is coming to you live from Discovery World, at the uber-awesome Point Fish Fry & A Flick.
DSOR_Wide_04
Tonight we are kicking off our 2010 series with...
The Hangover. An excellent choice, if I do say so myself.
This series is one of my favorite things about working for my company, we co-produce the event with Discovery World and Bartolotta Restaurant Group and yadda yadda yadda. But it really comes down to this... when the sun goes down tonight, I will be among a couple thousand friends and we will all get to watch a hilarious movie together. On Lake Michigan, enjoying a gorgeous summer night. Yes, please!
Dinner tonight was a fish fry, obviously.
Tasty.
Hoping that everyone's Friday night is going awesome. Talk to you manana!

No comments: