Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Swag

Happy Monday to everyone!
A quick post as I am playing catch-up at work today. Before I left the house this morning I packed myself a bag full of swag from the Healthy Living Summit. My snack drawer at the office is getting a major boost!
I am especially excited about the mini Larabar and the Smartfood cranberry almond popcorn clusters.
All packed inside of this super cute tote from Sabrina at RhodeyGirlTests. She did a great presentation on entertaining at HLS.
This morning I enjoyed an iced coffee with soy milk from Starbucks, housed in my new reusable cup. I am not the biggest breakfast person (yet) but wanted a little something, so I also had a banana.
Oh, and this is my desk. A mess after being away last week! Looks like a concert crowd ransacked it.
See ya later for a lunch / dinner post. It's a gorgeous, mild-temperature day in Milwaukee so I am hoping to catch a long run tonight as well.
Did you attend HLS this weekend? Aren't the swag bags awesome? What swag bag product / item are you most excited to try out? There is a certain Glo Bar that I am saving for a special occasion, haha.

No comments: