Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Freakin' Weekend

Can you feel it? Just one day away!
Today has been very productive at work... this AM we announced the David Cook concert I've been working so diligently on. I've never really gotten into the Idol stuff, but this should be an interesting show.
I am currently buried in invoices - blah. I haven't really had to solid of a meal today, just some snackin' here and there...
I kicked off the morning with a Perfect Oatmeal from Starbucks. Because I have instant and slow-cook oats at home, I don't often go this route, but really love it when I do. It's a quick, easy and transportable meal option that stays hot. until I am ready to add the toppings at my desk.
In the mix: one packet of mixed chopped nuts, one packet of dried fruit, and 1/2 packet of brown sugar.
Later on, I grabbed some Udi's granola nuggets.
The nuggets contain oats, honey, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, and not much else. They are thick and delicious. I bought these onboard the Frontier Airlines flight from Denver (couple weeks ago). I have to see if I can buy these locally, they're great!
Have you found any great airline snacks or meal options?
Also, had some more berries... on their last leg. Glad I finished them.
Tonight = NEW EPISODE of The Office! New Parks & Recreation! Can't wait.
What television shows are you into this fall?

No comments: