Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Powered-up!

It's been a whirlwind morning!
I opted to work part of the morning from home, which was relaxing. I feel like I got a lot of my tasks accomplished early on! It's another mild, gorgeous summer day here in MKE. Just lovely outside. 
When I arrived at the office, I had a Sonyfield Organic yogurt in the Pomegranate Berry flavor - mmm. I also have been enjoying an iced coffee with soy from Starbucks, and have a Kashi Dark Mocha Almond chewy bar for a bit later.
A few bites into the yogurt, I remembered some "Mix My Granola" museli mix that I have at work! I added ~ 2 tablespoons. Delectable.
Today after work, I am picking up Zak and then heading back Downtown for the Where's Your Paddy? event at Milwaukee Irish Fest. If you're not from here this may sound odd... we've got these huge festival grounds built on the Lakefront and Irish Fest is one of the largest events of each summer. I've actually never been to it, so I am pretty excited! The Where's Your Paddy? event is for a 21+ crowd and everyone gets 2 free drinks. Sounds fun to me!
Oh almost forgot :-) Here are a couple photos of the fresh 'do! What do you think? 
I'm off to get some more work done. Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to do a little work from home today. It's always nice to get out of the office for a while.

I just love that Pomegranate flavor of Stonyfield yogurt! Definitely one of my favorites!

Your hair looks gorgeous!!! Two thumbs up! :)

Have fun at the Where's Your Paddy event after work.

xxoo
Heather